A Song Called Hate
July 19th, 2021
38 mins 20 secs
About this Episode
Film buff and Eurofan Evan Stewart joins us to discuss the Hatari documentary A Song Called Hate.
A Song Called Hate Summary
- Eurovision Again: 1980 (0:57)
- News Desk: Belarus, Italy, Måneskin
- A Song Called Hate intro
- Welcome, Evan Stewart!
- Let's Talk About the Documentary
- Who is the audience for A Song Called Hate?
- Would you recommend this movie?
Links / Credits
- Cover art: Andres Putting | Eurovision.tv
- #62: Morocco 1980
- A Song Called Hate Homepage
- Episode Transcript
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon! Listener support has helped with getting episode transcriptions and refreshing our website.
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email or find us on Twitter @eurowhat.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast