October 12th, 2021
38 mins 26 secs
About this Episode
Maura Johnston guides us through how the Billboard Charts work and why Måneskin and Duncan Laurence cracked the American Top 40.
Hot 100 Summary
- Host city when? Torino 2022! (0:45)
- How do the Billboard charts currently work? (2:52)
- How Duncan Laurence May Have Got on the Billboard Charts (7:40)
- Why is "Beggin'" rocketing up the Hot 100? (12:35)
- Other Eurovision Hot 100 Appearances (18:02)
- Why a 25-year gap between chart appearances? (22:16)
- Will Eurovision tracks be making more Hot 100 appearances? (32:00)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon! Listener support has helped with getting episode transcriptions and refreshing our website.
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email or find us on Twitter @eurowhat.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast