July 12th, 2022
33 mins 34 secs
About this Episode
With around 250 entries on the Reddit post for the 2022 Eurovision Iceberg, we take a look at some of the stories we missed (or skipped) in this year's Contest.
- Layer 1: What is the Eurovision Iceberg? (1:02)
- Layer 2: Electric Callboy, Sam Ryder Illuminati (3:41)
- Layer 3: The Eurowhat's Level (9:51)
- Level 4: Circus Mircus, S10 and Ronela, Carol McGee (10:52)
- Level 5: Subwoolfer Threatens to Eat Host, Achille Lauro Roblox (16:57)
- Level 6: "I'm Famous Singer in Estonia" (23:30)
- Level 7: Ochman's Confederate Flag T-Shirt (25:53)
- Level 8: Ronela Mistaken for ISIS Uprising (27:31)
- What does the Eurovision Iceberg tell us? (29:47)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. You can find a service to subscribe to the show here.
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email or find us on Twitter @eurowhat.
Become a Patron! Patrons get access to our bonus podcast Just ASCing Questions.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast
- The Eurovision 2022 iceberg (14/05/2022) | Reddit
- [22/06/17] THE EUROVISION 2022 ICEBERG EXPLAINED - Google Docs
- Sam Ryder Illuminati(?) | Twitter
- SUPER MARIO 2 HIDDEN TRUTHS REVEALED!!!! 2012 - YouTube
- Carol McGee | Twitter
- HOW TO GET ALL 10 *FREE* ITEMS GUCCI ACHILLE LAURO SUPERSTAR EVENT IN ROBLOX - YouTube
- What Charli XCX’s Roblox Concert Reveals About the Future of the Music Industry | Pitchfork
- Aries sings "Chop Suey!" by System of a Down | MASKIS LAULJA | SEASON 1 - YouTube