We get caught up on September 2023 Eurovision Headlines, of which there are a surprising amount. We already have an artist, details on multiple selection processes, and more than 2 dozen countries ready to party in Malmö, Sweden.
- Belgium selects Mustii (1:02)
- Christer Bjorkman and Per Blankens join the production team (3:07)
- The EBU debates AI (6:53)
- Show Business: Patreon and the Great American Pop Culture Quiz (9:16)
- National Selections: United Kingdom, Switzerland, Malta, Cyprus, Ukraine, Germany (10:21)
- 2023 Streaming Stats (18:12)
- Cosa sta facendo Maneskin: VMA Bingo Edition (20:26)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Join the EuroWhat AV Club!
If you would like to help financially support the show, we are hosting the EuroWhat AV Club over on Patreon! We have a slew of bonus episodes with deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Our next episode will be about Noes on Camp.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast
- Belgium announces first artist for Eurovision 2024!
- The EuroWhat? Podcast - 2024 Eurovision Song Contest | Malmö, Sweden
- EBU Debating Banning AI at the Eurovision Song Contest - Eurovoix
- Rina Sawayama was allegedly approached to be the UK act of Eurovision 2023 – ESCXTRA.com
- Duran Duran Will Cover Billie Eilish On New Halloween-Themed Album