It's been 30 years since a small town in Ireland took on the challenge of hosting Eurovision while the concept of Europe was undergoing a transformation. We look back at Millstreet 1993, the accommodation of several new countries wanting to join the party, and... the Bartman?
- The Journey to the 1993 Eurovision Song Contest (1:14)
- A Tour of Millstreet (4:58)
- A Tour of Europe in 1993 (8:16)
- The Eurovision 1993 Contestants and Their Performances (12:55)
- Reflections on the Contest and Its Impact (34:02)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Join the EuroWhat AV Club!
If you would like to help financially support the show, we are hosting the EuroWhat AV Club over on Patreon! We have a slew of bonus episodes with deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Our next episode will be about Scopitone.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast