We check in with the Eurovision jury shenanigans and then offer a sample of what we've been doing over on Patreon. Andy Dehnart from Reality Blurred joins us to look back on NBC’s American Song Contest experiment.
Just ASCing Questions Summary
- News: Jury Doody (1:42)
- Just ACing Questions: Is it you? Is it me? (Originally published May 9, 2022) (8:10)
- Could the American Song Contest have worked? (12:31)
- How could the American Song Contest have generated buzz? (19:09)
- Could the voting and jury have made more sense? (23:17)
- What would season 2 need to look like for this to succeed? (27:28)
- Is the ASC less than the sum of its parts? (38:45)
- Do we have predictions on who's going to win? (44:18)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. You can find a service to subscribe to the show here.
Become a Patron! Patrons get access to our bonus podcast Just ASCing Questions.Support The EuroWhat? Podcast