When (inciting incident), (hero) struggles against (antagonistic force) in order to (goal) before (stakes are lost).
... Her? Summary
- San Marino - Piqued Jacks - "Like an Animal" (4:32)
- Austria - Teya and Salena - "Who the Hell is Edgar?" (12:06)
- Albania - Albina & Familja Kelmendi - "Duje" (18:54)
- Lithuania - Monika Linkyté - "Stay" (25:18)
- Australia - Voyager - "Promise" (32:26)
- Final Thoughts (40:30)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Keep tabs on everything happening with Eurovision 2023 on our website at eurowhat.com/2023
Over on Patreon, we have a slew of bonus episodes featuring the Eurowhat AV Club and deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Thank you for your support!Support The EuroWhat? Podcast
- Official Website - Piqued Jacks
- TEYA & SALENA | Linktree
- “At Least It Pays to Be Funny”: Of Feminism, Creative Agency, and Lipstick in Teya & Salena’s “Who the Hell Is Edgar?” - Brainsister.com: A Blog of Many Opinions (and a Few Biases)
- Albina KELMENDI (@kelmendialbina) • Instagram photos and videos
- Monika Linkyte (@monikalinkyte) • Instagram photos and videos